Wednesday, September 26, 2012

myprivateproxy.net service reviews


  1. My Private Proxy is the Fastest Proxy on the planet excellent

  2. Ashley says:
    I’m using these proxies with TweetAdder and they are blazing fast! I contacted support for a tutorial and they answered in less then 10 minutes providing the best solution for my needs.

    Alecsander says:
    I currently have a 100(110 due to the bonus) private proxies subscription with those guys for over 3 months by now. I had absolutely 0 downtime and i’m using their proxies with tweetadder and scrapebox. To be honest from my personal experience those are the fastest proxies from the market and i tried almost every provider.


    Md Shahadat Hossain says:
    I have Purchased 3 Proxies from myprivateproxy. But, I am totally disappointed with their service.
    They always provided wrong IP and never provided an exact IP for Chicago, Illinois and Los Angeles, CA. After taking my payment they are saying they don’t have available IPs for Chicago, Illinois & connecting problem with Los Angeles, CA. They they replaced these IPs with another country. Very unpleasent situation.
    Also, customer support is really bad. Very rough behavior with customers.

    • Alex says:
      As i explained the subnets from where your IP where assigned has been blocked by the majority of services like Google.com, Twitter.com, Facebook.com so we had to replace them with others. Unfortunately new subnets needs time for their geo location’s to get updated by website’s like maxmind.com, showmyip.com, etc. I wouldn’t consider “rough behavior” the fact that we asked you to place an IP change request rather then having us cancel your 3 x 1 MPP Private Proxy plan’s every month so you can place exactly same order.



No comments:

Post a Comment